- What are material pairings?
- Which problems (challenges) do material pairings entail?
- How can I check material pairings?
- Our services for you
- Examples of material pair tests
- Touch haptics
- Evaluation of any combination of materials for possible squeaking noises
- Measurement of the elastic-plastic behavior of components (e.g. seals)
- Simulation of the driven mileage of e.g. 100,000 km can be simulated to determine the abrasion behavior of coatings or surfaces
- Investigation of material pairings under the influence of third-party substances such as oil, grease, dust and lubricants
- A specially integrated abrasion mode can be used to test the friction change in a material combination
- Measurement of the influence of dust on seals against painted sheet metal or glass
The KOREMA can correlate the psycho-acoustic effect of a friction noise and the human perception of it via acoustic parameterization and qualify it in the form of a degree of disturbance. This knowledge is very useful, for example, to develop optimal contact pairings for textiles that are perceived as pleasant by the customer and thus increase the subjective product quality.