Calibration Service of test stands
Would you like more information?
We are happy to help you!
You can reach us under the telephone number
+49 (0) 21 66 – 18 98 – 500
You can also send us an email.
- ›Calibration of spring return force
- ›Calibration of the contact force
- ›Checking of the Accelerometers
- ›Checking of the temperature display
- ›Checking of the humidity display
- ›Investigation of the temperature display
- ›Scaling the slide position
- ›Scaling of the velocity of the linear table
- ›Visual inspection of functions, sensors and screws
- ›Cleaning of the guide rails if necessary
- ›Repair of minor defects
As robust and stable our measuring instruments may be, only regular maintenance and calibration guarantees the measuring accuracy of the test stands. ZIEGLER-Instruments therefore offers its customers a calibration service in which not only the test bench is recalibrated, but the entire functions of the device – and all parameters – are checked.
The following measures are carried out as part of this service:
- Calibration of the reset force of the spring and the normal force by measuring with a appropriate equipment that is traced to DKD or comparable standards. The accelerometers as well as the scaling of the slide position and the slide speed is checked as well.
- Furthermore, the entire test stand, including the computer and its software, is checked for defects, damage or possible malfunctions. Of course, the customer receives a certificate for the calibration carried out.
- If minor defects are discovered on a device after the warranty period has expired, these will also be remedied at no additional cost within the scope of a calibration carried out. For larger defects, the customer will receive a cost estimate as a basis for his decision.
If you have any questions regarding warranty, cost estimates or maintenance contracts, please contact our sales department or our service department.