ZIEGLER-Instruments is a small, medium-sized, owner-managed company. In the area of perceived and objective quality, we enjoy a unique selling point and support our customers with our special systems and individual services to improve product quality. Our clientele extends worldwide and comes from many different industries.
Sales Engineer (m/f)
- As a sales engineer you are responsible for the maintenance and development of long-standing relationships with our customers and OEMs.
- You visit our customers at home and abroad regularly and win new customers and markets.
- You are the first contact for our customers for technical advice.
- You present our systems at fairs and exhibitions.
- You work closely with the relevant technical departments.
- You have completed an apprenticeship as an industrial engineer, technical businessman or an adequate career with or without first work experience.
- You have a quick grasp of things and like to learn new things so that you can advise our customers at eye level during your national and international travels.
- You are communicative and enjoy dealing with people. Due to your professional competence you appear confident and are appreciated by our customers.
- You have very good German and English language skills.
- You can expect a varied and versatile range of tasks with new and exciting challenges every day in a promising and innovative environment.
- We support you with our young motivated team and an individual preparation for your own area of responsibility.
- A trusting corporate culture and flat hierarchies allow you flexible working hours with plenty of scope for design and development. Find out more
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply to us with your complete application documents stating your possible starting date. We look forward to receiving your application!